Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
This is Why You Should Begin RuneScape
Verfasser Nachricht
wfuuopy Offline
Kabelträger

Beitrag #1
This is Why You Should Begin RuneScape
Duel Arena- Formerly an opportunity for RuneScape gold players to stake and win big or lose big. Trading- Self explanatory. Pking- Self explaining. Merchanting- Used to exist, pretty much self explanitory. It's still possible however it's not good enough. Trading hotspots such as Varrock, Falador and all five of the worlds were filled with traders from different regions.

I've been thinking of a way to train multiple skills to 99 and simultaneously make a great income from it, in my opinion. I would like to construct 100k+ yew bows from scratch. Also, I would like to acquire 99 woodcutting/fletching as well as 99 Mage. I've got the following "supplies" I'm thinking of mining 100k+ Pure Essence Convert the essence into Nature runes.

Once I've collected all the required equipment, I'll flytch the 100k+ Longbows and then alch the Longbows. I'll be rewarded for having accomplished a great job, with 70+ mil and three 99s, which is very nice. I would like to know your thoughts on my goal and if its a good goal, or maybe it's an "In your dreams" or "Your out of your freakin' mind" type of goal, if you know what i mean. Anyways please leave your opinions and my woodcutting level atm is 96 for a yews/hour ratio. I have no idea how long it may take. It could take up to four months...

Here are the advantages of asking for help. well of course its not going to be very effective initially, but when you meet a decent chap/lass things get better. Benefits: Beingg doesn't affect your stats in combat. whats good is that you'll have a variety of options and dont get bored as you can beg anywhere.

In 99 years, I can guarantee you that you will get maxed typing skills, enough for chaos, enough money for a yak(not charms), probly even extremes, pro gear 99 mage, and range deending how you spen your money. The leather boots and 42gp are among the richest beggers. It doesn't matter how high-level you are, the majority of buy RS gold clients will give you massages back if they are professional.
09-14-2021 10:16 AM
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste